2 bedroom, 2.5 bath renovated, modern 1,250 square foot Caribbean view condo on Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands!
About Harbour Heights 7
I am so excited to share with our guests Harbour Heights 7, which we lovingly renovated in the Spring and Summer of 2018!
Harbour Heights 7 is located on one of the most beautiful stretches of the iconic Seven Mile Beach, between the Westin and the Kimpton Seafire, on Grand Cayman. Our beachfront — over 400 feet — is one of the largest of any condominium complex on Seven Mile Beach and is sandy and gently sloping at the water’s edge, unlike some other areas with rocky entry and/or steep drop-offs. Come and enjoy the tranquility and convenience of Harbour Heights 7 for your well-deserved Caribbean beach vacation!
Harbour Heights 7 is 1,250 square feet, with two bedrooms and two and a half baths. Our unit will comfortably sleep up to five guests. The full, renovated kitchen has all you need for casual or formal meals, with everything new (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven, microwave, dishes, flatware, cooking equipment, etc.). The living and dining area is open concept and comfortable, with new living area furniture. Relax on the sofa and enjoy a beautiful view of Seven Mile Beach and the Caribbean Sea! The living area connects to your private, open-air balcony with seating and an even better view!
Amenities at Harbour Heights 7
- A huge, sandy beach and the beautiful aqua, blue, turquoise (name your shade of blue) water of Seven Mile Beach
- Private balcony with a beautiful view of Seven Mile Beach and the Caribbean Sea
- Views of the beach and the Caribbean from the master bedroom – see the Caribbean from the comfort of your king bed
- Beautifully landscaped, lush grounds, with tropical flowers blooming most of the year
- Heated swimming pool where you can lounge but still see and hear the Sea
- Beach towels will be waiting for you at Harbour Heights 7 and may be traded in for fresh towels as often as needed
- Our amazing on-site management team to check you in and to take care of your requests at the Harbour Heights office
- Complimentary maid service twice per week
- Complimentary internet/wifi at HH 7 and at the pool/beach
- Convenient liquor, mixer, and snack sales right at Harbour Heights in the manager’s office, with reasonable prices
- Ping pong table in the screened in covered building by the pool (along with access to covered seating, some books to borrow, beach toys, an ice machine, kitchen area, and bathroom)
- Completely new kitchen — new cabinets, gorgeous backsplash to remind you of the sea, new appliances, fully equipped for your cooking needs (as complete as I could think of, including a turkey roaster for the holidays and a Breville Hemisphere blender for perfect frosty drinks and smoothies)
- King bed in master bedroom
- One full bed, along with twin trundle (with the trundle put away or readied for your arrival, at your request)
- Pull out queen sleeper sofa sleeps 2 additional people
- Other requests can be accommodated, such as equipment for children or a rollaway bed (no extra charges)
- Two full bathrooms (one with a shower only, and one with a bathtub/shower combination)
- A new half bathroom downstairs
- Lots new as part of renovations and upgrades (kitchen, furniture, pillows, quilts, blankets, bedroom/bathroom/closet doors, and more)
- 3 flat screen TVs (living room, master and second bedroom; two with cable)
- Bluetooth speaker to enjoy your playlists
- Free Netflix and Amazon Prime video
- AC and ceiling fans
- Most lighting is energy efficient, cool LEDs
- Balcony with table and chairs to enjoy the spectacular view of the Caribbean and the beach
- Games for you to try (examples: Apples to Apples, Codenames, Sushi Go!)
- Beach lounges and shady areas under the beautiful casuarina trees or the thatched cabanas / tiki huts
- BBQ grills
- Laundry facility with plentiful washers and dryers (available for a small fee)
- Harbour Heights is within easy walking distance of a number of fantastic places for your enjoyment and entertainment, such as the Westin, the Kimpton Seafire, and the Ritz (along with their fantastic restaurants and spas), both casual, mid-level, and high-end restaurants, shopping, evening entertainment, and more
- Rent water sports equipment and book excursions and/or dive trips next door or across the street, or choose your operator (I can provide recommendations)
- Arrive at the airport and get to the beach ASAP — Harbour Heights is about 15 minutes from the airport
- Enjoy nearby shopping at Camana Bay and Georgetown (both are less than three miles away)
We love hearing from our guests and appreciate that our guests love Harbour Heights 7 as much as we do!
This property was perfect for our trip. We love the location on Seven Mile beach. We walked to Calico Jacks for drinks/snack. We were also able to walk across the street to Dukes for drinks/lunch. It is an easy walk to many other eateries as well: coffee shop close by, Sunshine Grill a easy walk. For us location was prime. The unit itself is nicely renovated and clean. Michelle (the owner) got back to us very quickly for reservations. The property staff was very helpful and the grounds are meticulously maintained. Very quiet, no noise from other units. The beach itself has ample chairs, shaded when needed, and a security guard to keep the public from using the amenities designated for the property. The unit is well stock[ed] with items for use in the kitchen. Great all around unit for 2 or 4 people. I would highly recommend!!! Thank you for visit.
– Brea H., January 2019
We recently stayed at this property from 12/5 to 12/15 and had a great time. We wanted a quiet beachfront place to stay to celebrate a milestone b-day and wedding anniversary. The large resorts aren’t our style and we stumbled upon this gem.
First, the property. The owner Michelle recently renovated the unit and it shows. Bright and airy with light colors and ceramic tile flooring throughout. The unit is well maintained. The unit is a 2-level condo with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths on the second floor (1 Master BR with bath, another bedroom and a hall bath). The first floor has a balcony with table and chairs (where we ate all our breakfasts and lunches), living room, dining table, ½ bath and kitchen. Split unit heat pumps provided cooling for the bedrooms (1 for each) and the first floor. All windows had screens which allowed breezes to flow through the unit if you so choose.
The kitchen had all the standard items in terms of large and small appliances all in excellent condition. We loved the color of the tile backsplash which accented the kitchen very nicely. Kitchen towels, washcloth, scrubbing sponge, dish and hand soap were provided. Plenty of drink ware, plates, cups, pitchers, flatware, serving utensils and pots/pans. The bedroom we used was large and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. There were plenty of bath & hand towels (along with hand soap), toilet paper and Kleenex.
The complex has about 40+ units spread across 3 buildings surrounding a swimming pool. The grounds are well maintained by mgmt and everyone was friendly. While the complex is next to a public beach area; most visitors to the public beach stay at the public beach area for rental chairs and umbrellas. At the complex, chairs and side tables were reserved for guest[s] of the complex. We used the provided beach towels on our chairs and spent the day at the beach and in the water. The sand was super soft, and the sand extended into the water quite a long way. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute we spent in the water and soaking up the sun. While a bar isn’t onsite, the office has a small selection of alcohol and there are numerous liquor stores nearby. Plus, the beach bar (Calico Jacks) is a short walk away.
We’ve visited a handful of islands in the Caribbean and Grand Cayman has been far and away our favorite island, and Michelle’s unit has been the best place we’ve stayed. The people are warm and welcoming, the island is clean, and the food is terrific. We hope to return.
– Don M., December 2018
Beautiful spot, everything we could have wanted! Our condo was a second/third floor unit 7. Great views from the master bedroom and main living area / outside deck. The complex has a beautiful private beach and sparkling heated pool. The condo had everything we could have wanted – two and a half baths, two full bedrooms, full kitchen…all rooms had ample space and nicely decorated /good materials.
– Catherine L., October/November 2018
My husband and I stayed at Harbour Heights 7 for four nights with another couple in celebration of our tenth wedding anniversary. The condo has been gorgeously renovated, is incredibly spacious, and has been outfitted with anything you could possibly need during your stay. There were several nights, in fact, that we just stayed in and relaxed downstairs with music, movies, and games. The private beach…was the most beautiful, secluded beach we saw during our entire trip, and we toured the majority of the island. At any point, there were never more than 2-3 other people on the beach with us, which was a huge plus as most of the beaches can get quite busy on a nice day.
– Angela T., October 2018
Can’t speak highly enough of this VRBO! Great location, beautiful beach and spectacular view! Felt as if you were in the comfort of your own home but with an AMAZING view! The condo has a great layout with lots of space and recently updated! You have your own private beach on the popular seven mile beach, close to popular restaurants and bars. Would definitely return in a heart beat!
– Jordan M, October 2018
My husband and I brought our three young children here during the off season, early September, and we could not be happier with our stay. The condo was very comfortable and had everything we could possibly need….kitchen, coffee maker, dish washer, tv, games, adequate wifi, master: king, guest: full with trundle, 2 full baths upstairs, 1/2 bath downstairs; Washer/dryer on property site. The pool area was very open and great for my kids to run around, but the beach was the best. With the beautiful old trees shading the sand, and the amazing blue water, my family never wanted to leave and do anything else. On our last morning there we discovered 3 turtle nest on the property! Management for the property was so kind to even offer to send us pictures when it’s time for the turtles to hatch. It was a great trip for our family. I would love to go back.
– Sarah F., September 2018